Address and Hours of Operation
Northern Berkshire Registry of Deeds
65 Park Street
Adams, MA 01220
Hours: 8:30 a.m. til 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.
Recording hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mon.- Fri.
Main Telephone and Fax Numbers
Main Number: (413) 743-0035
Main Fax: (413) 743-1003
Northern Berkshire Registry of Deeds Information
Welcome to Northern Berkshire Registry of Deeds Internet Access. The Northern Berkshire Registry of Deeds is a recording office of all land transactions in Northern Berkshire County including:
We are also a research library for recorded land transactions. Our records date back to 1869. We give the public full access to the same records available to anyone using the computer search screens at the Registry of Deeds building. We have made available to you the following:
- Recorded Land Document indexes from 1967 to the present.
- Recorded Land Document images from 1869 to the present.
- Recorded Land Plan indexes complete to the present.
- Recorded Land Plan images complete to the present.
*Land Court name index (incomplete, see the caveat at the bottom of the Land Court by Name search result page), Land Court Document images from 1902 to the present. Registered Land Condominium and Easement plans are now available on the internet. To access these plans: Go to the recorded land plan inquiry by Book and Page. For Registered Land Condominium Plans put the letter C in the Book field and the number in the Page field. For Easement Plans put the letter R in the Book field and the number in the Page field. Registered Land Certificate of Titles are now available from 1993 to present. Street indexes for recorded plans complete to the present. Please note that this site is under construction and more search options will be added in the near future.
* The Land Court information provided on this site may not reflect the actual status of a Land Court property title. Reference should be made to the physical certificate(s) registered in the Northern Berkshire Land Court to verify all activity for a particular title. These Land Court listings are not covered by MGL c. 185 s. 46.